Reducing thermal or cold bridging within constructions is a key element of improving the energy efficiency of a building and ensuring compliance with Part L.
We offer this service at the Technical Design stage, reviewing architectural details against best practice detailing criteria and providing guidance for improvements by using thermal analysis.
The service generally includes:
- Review of architectural details against best practice detailing standards
- Thermal calculations for junction details in line with BS EN ISO 10211, 6946 and 13370
- Recommendations for improvements in thermal performance
- Inclusion within Post-planning SAP assessment
- Report for Building Control approval